The Victory Hotel provides a fabulous venue for group bookings. For groups of 17 adults or over we offer the Function Menu, which is a reduced two or three course menu. This menu is to be discussed and prearranged with our functions manager, then guests order from the selected reduced menu on the day/night. With views across the ocean, friendly staff, and sensational food and wine, you can relax away the day. Get together with family or friends or celebrate with a group.
Our restaurant seats 75 people in the dining room, 32 people in the cellar and 50 people in the outside undercover patio area.
Please note the function menu is subject to changes depending on seasonal availability. We can also provide assistance for those with special dietary needs such as vegetarian and gluten free. Call us to discuss your requirements.
Wines: Our cellared wines focus on the McLaren Vale region with additional wines from other South Australian regions, all other states as well as the very best from overseas. Vintages covering the last 20 years are available. Wines are available from $25-00 per bottle as well as various wines by the glass. We can decant special wines for your occasion if required, and also help you if would like to match wines to your selected menu.
- Transport: More information on transport can be found here and for that special event – Helistar Helicopters.
- Drink service: Drink service in the restaurant and cellar is at the bar. If you would like to arrange table service for drinks, please let us know. There is a charge of $200 to cover extra staffing for table service in the cellar.
- Booking confirmation: Once a tentative booking has been made, a $10-00 per person deposit will be accepted to confirm your booking. Payment for room hire of the cellar and private function room will also be required at this time.
- Cancellations: We will do our best to fill a cancelled booking, but if we can’t, you will forfeit your deposit.
- The Cellar: The cellar is a spectacular room which I believe houses one of the best lists of wine in Australia. We are happy to securely store handbags or jackets for you behind the bar, but have an unwavering policy of neither to be taken into the cellar. This rule applies even to my mother. (please note – no wheelchair access to the cellar)
- Flexibility: Should there be other menu items that you would like included, please don’t hesitate to ask.